Take the next step in your career.
Design Wizard is a fast-growing, exciting and dynamic company where opportunities are always appearing. We are currently scouting for fresh talent to join our teams of skilled and motivated individuals. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in a modern design-tech company, then you’ve come to the right place!
Find the job that’s perfect for you, then tell us why you’re perfect for Design Wizard.
This position will involve you facilitating the company’s creative vision for all Wavebreak Media’s Productions. You will work directly with the CEO to establish the creative direction for Wavebreak Media’s Stock Media Productions.
You will be required to establish the creative direction for all Wavebreak Media’s content and work across multiple teams and media products to ensure company goals are chieved.
The successful candidate will work with the various departments to ensure that there is a coherent approach to visual design across all content. They will also be responsible for directing creative artists to work on projects and helping the achievement of project goals.
- Establish the creative direction and oversight of all Wavebreak Media’s Stock Media content across multiple teams, through, customer interaction, trend analysis, data interrogation and competitor analysis.
- Work across multiple teams to help each team achieve their individual goals and excel in their work. You will inspire others to achieve great success.
- Managing the research and production planning of Wavebreak Media productions to ensure that the optimum level of production is obtained from a given budget while ensuring that the highest quality standards are met.
- Managing competitor analysis to ensure that Wavebreak Media has full knowledge of its competitor’s market activity and incorporating this research into production plans.
- Analysing market trends to incorporate into Wavebreak Media production plans to ensure that the company is producing content that is current and meets the most rising trends in market demand for Stock Media on a global basis.
- Detailing production briefs for various teams across the business.
- Ensuring that the overall project plan for content production is met on time and on budget.
- Working collaboratively with production teams, designers and external partners to ensure successful completion of all projects in line with company standards.
- Ensuring cohesive and visually impressive design and stock media content.
The role will involve you having the following skills:
- Creative with a highly developed visual sense.
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to brief others clearly on what is needed.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages.
- Be highly motivated and well organised.
- Be able to work within strict budgets.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion.
- Manage team members.
- Provide quality control over concepts and project.
- Highly organised with a proven track record of project management skills.
- Confident in presenting ideas.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff and motivate a team.
- Ability to generate original and engaging ideas.
- Self starting, shows initiative, operate without supervision, motivated.
- Ability to adapt to technological change.
- Have a thorough understanding of stock photography and Video production.
EXPERIENCE (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- People Person with a proven track record of managing multiple teams.
- Proven track record in relation to operational and HR skills.
- Proven track record of leading and inspiring others around them to achieve more than they thought possible.
- Demonstratable keen interest in data and Technology.
- Core kills and qualifications in Planning and Budgeting and presenting.
- At least five years’ experience of managing a team of creative artists and Content Production.
- Masters Degree or higher preferred.
Motion Graphics Artist
An established fast growing digital media production company in Cork, with over 50 employees, is seeking an experienced Motion Graphics Artist. We are looking for an experienced Artist to join our Cork team to expand our Motion Graphic Template portfolio and animation content for the global stock media market. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Irish company in the field of creative media.
Reporting to the Head of Animation, the successful candidate will be responsible for their own idea generation, design, animation and the creation of final motion graphic products. The candidate should be able to show both understanding and ability in the creation of stunning visual content. If you are looking for a super exciting opportunity to create media content that will be used by artists all around the world, then this role is for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work with the Animation team to create content for the Stock Media marketplace.
- Research, identify trends and new styles that are in high demand.
- Design visually stunning motion graphics that stand out and compete on a global marketplace.
- Create complex high end control systems to allow the end user to create variations.
- Creative and driven artist with a focus in motion graphic / animation.
- Excellent communication skills & an ability to communicate visual ideas.
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in all areas of a project from concept through to final product.
- Be able to identify trends and styles to create visuals that will appeal to a large audience.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in a Motion Graphics or Animation position.
- Advanced experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with After Effects Expressions is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of other animation / compositing / 3d animation software is considered a plus.